Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PAIN :(

Okay my TMJ is hurting so much right now. I don't know whats going on with my jaw but I think today I will be turning to painkillers.
My doctor was talking to me about taking next term off because I've already had to defer exams due to the jaw pain. I am starting to think more and more about it and I might do that if I can get a surgery date sooner. I really want to get this chapter over with so I can concentrate on school and not have to worry about migraines and jaw pain and all that stuff.
I'll update tomorrow post orthodontist appointment

2 comments:

  1. Hey Terra,
    When did your jaw pain start just curious because my open bite has not caused me much pain just more headaches. But I'm worried down the road if I'll have severe tmj if I wait on jaw surgery. Thanks for your updates I am really learning a lot for my decision on jaw surgery. I hope your pain goes away soon!
    ~Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. It started a couple years ago, I'm going to guesstimate around 2-3 years maybe. Its gotten worse with time. I'm 25 right now. When i was younger I didn't have any pain

    ReplyDelete