Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hot Stuff

I know this has nothing to do with actual teeth talk, but since my jaw (open bite) is causing extensive neck pain, I thought I would share:



It could be the fact that I just had a hot shower and I'm drinking hot tea, but the heating patch is working a little better today than the last time I tried. I have been too lazy to go get some better ones so I gave these ones a second chance to redeem themselves. My neck is hurting a lot today and it doesn't help that I'm trying to get a lot of work done before reading week is over.
I apologize for the mirror image but thats the box. Basically they have these little pockets of some kind of exothermic substance. Since having it on my neck is cracking like crazy in every direction I move it. I'm not sure if this is relieving it or making it feel worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment