Friday, May 11, 2012

Getting better

Thank you so much everyone for being so wonderful!
Honestly your supportive comments mean so much to me, I know you all understand this process to a different level than people in my life do because they aren't going through it.
I do feel a lot better and I have realized how critical I have been on myself.
It's frustrating to have so much uncertainty with when the surgery will happen and when the braces will come off.
Really though thank you all so much. I feel like I've met some wonderful people.
I've already been in contact with a lot of you through facebook or email.
Please if any of you want to chat about our jaw situations feel free to email me or add me on facebook.
I dont think I would have done it if it wasn't for the amazing support group I've found on the forums, on blogger, on youtube, and on facebook.
Thank you all so much for reading, sharing your stories, and caring :)

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Terra! I just wanted to say thank you for all your support and encouraging comments during my progress. I'm excited to follow you during your surgery!

    :)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terra! I can relate to your feelings in your posts! Keep your head up :) You are beautiful! I just did a hair change too and went back to brunette! :)
    This is such a long and frustrating process, but I think that it will make it even more sweet when its over! It really will fly by! Finding people that I can relate to has been so amazing! I wish I would have found these blogs sooner! Thank you for following my blog and I look forward to following you in your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are AWESOME. Really. Thank you for being a jaw buddy, and a truly wonderful friend :)

    ReplyDelete