Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Orthodontist Appointment

Hey everyone!

So I saw my orthodontist yesterday. I'm trying to upload a video but it isn't working just yet.
Anyway heres the update...

My bite isn't open enough to have my placed on a waiting list. My bite was at about 1mm and it needs to be 4mm open in order to be surgery ready.

My orthodontist put bends in the top and bottom wire and I'm still using elastics. My teeth are very sore but I do see my bite getting worse, looks like I gained about another mm so far so I'm hoping I get the 4mm by the time I go back.

My next appointment is June 28th.

For the first time I'm really noticing that I look different. My face has changed a lot since having the braces on and although it looks crappy right now, I'm looking forward to the changes after surgery.

The TMJ pain is still really bad, I sort of just want to sleep all day.

I really hope all of you are doing well








No comments:

Post a Comment