Thursday, April 19, 2012

DAY 2: workout and fitness plan

Hey guys,

Last nights post was really long, sorry about that.
Today I am super sore, but I can feel muscles in my legs!!
Keep in mind though they have just been sleeping, lol.
Today this has been my diet so far:

  • Banana
  • Lemon water
  • Salad : I'm trying to follow the skinny bitch approach to starting early in the day with things like fruits and not having carbs until dinner. I'll tell you guys more about it another time. It's another great book that I highly recommend if you don't know where to start. 
Salad Recipe:
  • 4 handfuls Mixed greens
  • Few pinches of sprouts, it helps so much with getting all the ingredients tangled onto your fork. 
  • 1/2 cup of chick peas (more if you like)
  • Mini cucumber
  • 4 mini Tomatos
  • 1/4 cup dried blueberries
  • couple spoons of fetta cheese (low fat)
  • Twisto snack crackers (as crutons)
  • 1/3 avocado
  • 2 tbs olive oil
  • 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
  • pinch of salt
  • pinch of pepper
I'll attach a photo when I upload it, right now there is a giant spider chilling in my room so I don't want to go in there. 

Workout plan today
  • 20 minutes yoga, from the book I talked about in my last post
  • 7km run
I'm going to do another cross training workout and will post this later today, haven't decided on one. 
The run was hell today, my legs were so sore I felt like I was moving in slow motion. I think I'll take a break tomorrow and head to the gym and do the elliptical or something instead. 

I weighed in at 115 this morning. I'm probably going to stop weighing myself once I get around 105 because I find that we become fixated on the number, that in no way determines how strong we are. 

My goal is to build muscle and be lean. I want to see definition. I know this will take a long time, but you have to start somewhere. 
I feel more alive when I work out and eat healthy. 

Have a great day, 

Terra

1 comment:

  1. 7 km after taking a break from running for your finals sounds crazy! I am still working on 2 miles :) I am NOT a runner and prefer lifting over anything! I also had no idea you were so short! Hehe. I am 5'8"!

    ReplyDelete