It's hard to believe it's almost 4 weeks post op. Here are the major updates:
- Finished my antibiotics
- Still can't hear out of my left ear, right ear's hearing is coming and going too.
- Lower teeth are really sensitive and sore (might be from gum loss)
- Salty food = Swollen morning face (Bad idea)
- More motion coming back to my face
- Getting sick of food (yes this is bad as I've lost weight but it's so much work to eat and my options are limited with puree everything)
- Low energy. I have to get ready in intervals to go anywhere.
- Lower face is still 100% numb
Well that's all that's new.
Except last night my jaw seized up, I could hardly open my mouth which made me very sad because I couldn't squeeze m&m's in anymore. There's something very depressing about halloween when you can't eat any of the chocolate.
|These jeans never fit me. The only other time they fit was when I was so sad I didn't eat for a month.|