Tuesday, January 1, 2013

3 month infection

Hey bloggers
I just had my surgeons office call in a prescription for the infection which has returned in my cheek. The left side is swollen again and puss is coming out of the incision lines. What a new years eve. First we had to call 911 because my grandmother's blood sugar dropped really low. Fortunately they treated it and she didnt have to go in. The paramedics left minutes before the countdown.  Then I woke up at 5:30 and noticed that my cheek was really swollen abd sore and I checked and the infection is back. I called the surgeons after hours and fortunately they were able to call in my prescription.  Oh and we got home from australia yesterday.  Anyhow im happy to be on something for the infection so fast. Hopefully it clears up for good this time. 
Happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment