Friday, February 3, 2012

Revenue sharing and helping animals, and a big THANK YOU

Hey readers!!

So not many people know this, but I have youtube partnership as well as adsense incorporated into my blog. This means that when people watch my videos and view my blog I earn a portion of the revenue from the ads. Not sure exactly how it works but people who have found the ads useful have helped.
I got my first cheque from google for just over $100.
I've decided that since I purely do this blogging because I love it, and I find it so helpful in so many ways, that I will donate any revenue earned to an animal charity. Not sure which charity yet, but I will let you guys know when I figure that out. Since I am Canadian I'm thinking Canadian or US.
I already donate monthly to Greenpeace, so I'm looking for something that focuses on cats and dogs and other household pets that are in need.
Let me know if you have any suggestions.
And thanks to everyone who reads my blog and watches my videos, Its really because of my amazing readers and viewers that I'm even making this post, so thank you for helping me help animals in need :)
Much love,
Terra

1 comment:

  1. That's so nice of you to donate your earnings! I'm a huge animal lover so am glad your story is going to be helping animals!

    ReplyDelete